Sports Blog Template
This a sports blog site that was made using HTML and CSS. It has the main page and 2 interior pages that relate to the different aspects of a sports blog.
The home page provides the sites newest information, but also includes a top stories section for those really interested in popular stories.
The first interior page is a concept for the layout of each of the different basketball related outlets from the NCAA to International leagues. They are similarly structured to the home page, but include a description to get a better understanding of the content.
The last interior page is the story page. This page is the layout for the story pages, so any time you click on a new story this would be the design of the page.
AL Industries Video
This project is an animated video of creating a robot in a manufacturing laboratory and includes secondary animations throughout the video.
The project was illustrated in Adobe Illustrator and pieced together into a video on Adobe after effects.
A variety of unique elements were put into the design and meant to simulate the process of putting together a robot.
This was a freelanced project for a client that works with a few different mediums from hydro dipping items and making shirts. The intention was to use hydro dipping as the main focus of the logo.
The logo is intended two have 2 options for different surfaces.
The only element that does change is the text color to continue the consistency of the logo.
CSS Animation Library
This is a CSS animation pattern library that has three sets of different kinds of animations.
This is a single layout page that contains a variety of different loading animations that could be used in further projects.
Toggle states and hover states are used more often, so I dedicated more options to these sections.
This design was originally just a logo project, but I decided to create a motion graphic that would be tied with it. Combining both my logo design and motion graphic abilities.
Originally, this project was a logo created for a class project, but I decided to expand the method of that logo and make it into a motion graphic that created an entertaining visual.
I decided to add fun elements like the bouncing object, but also added an explosion that firecrackers might make and the residual smoke that would be left behind. All done to give the interpretation that it is a firework explosion.
Tech Check AR App Concept
This is an augmented reality application that was built in Zapworks. Most of the elements were built in Adobe software and an interactive version was created in Adobe XD to test functionality.
The Tech Check app will have this style of loading screen to not have a lot of unnecessary elements in the augmented browser.
To scan items the magnifying glass will be selected and then begin to revolve around the item. In an attempt to determine the type of product.
After scanning it will bring the user into this screen which will let users scroll through the elements and on tap inspect the items more closely.
Fresno State Art Gallery Poster Project
This project was creating a Fresno State art show poster using the guidelines given and choosing the style related to a given design style.
The instruction for this project was to create a Fresno State Gallery poster with a chosen topic. I decided to choose a conceptual project and create a poster that played on the idea of an art show, so I made a poster of a TV showing the an for the Art Show to play on the “show” aspect of it. Also, since I used an old TV concept I decided to give the screen a version of old school TV animations.
This was a project to create a virtual reality environment. I decided to try out a new application, so I designed this environment in unity and used it’s available functions to have users move around and experience this glowing city.
This project was developed in Unity using open-source textures and built with a variety of tools available on the software.
It was a means to test out some ideas of how characters would move in an environment and get a better understanding of the different mechanics in Unity. Which will be further tested on future projects.
Book Cover Project
This project was to create following the guidelines of choosing a setting (post-apocalyptic) and the historic design writing style that would be implemented into our design.
This project was created for the idea of creating a book cover using elements from historic design text which I chose Egyptian hieroglyphs and use them into the characters personas. Also, we had guidelines on style and setting and I got post-apocalyptic worlds where these 3 Scribes are bringing out the written language.
History Channel UI/UX Design Competition
This was a UI/UX design project that was created in collaboration with another designer name Josh Simas. We worked together to figure out the target audience and the best design implementation for it.
The home page is intended to have the materials students will have to study, all categorized by subject. That also includes a search option and the menu that navigates users throughout the different sections.
Subjects will contain video and written content available and can be accessed at that time or saved for later.
The application will also have a collaboration page where students can work together and gather information for assigned projects.
This is an AFrame designed VR battle that was inspired by pop culture elements.
This project was to test the creation process allowed in the open-source web frame known as AFrame. It was created using a variety of open-source models coded out in the sites available web editor.
The scene was inspired by the popular TV show Game of Throne. It is one of the final battle scenes and intended to have a playful spin on it by using open source Minecraft models.